Inauguration at the Town Hall of Thénac & Meeting at the Chai Royal
Meeting at the Cabaret Le Chai Royal after the inauguration at the Town Hall of Thénac
The Espace France Services was inaugurated on November 3rd at the Thénac Town Hall.
This inauguration took place in the presence of :
- Mr Nicolas Basselier, Prefect of the Charente-Maritime,
- Véronique Schaaf, sub-prefect of Saintes,
- Sylvie Marcilly, President of the Department,
- Sylvie Mercier, Mayor of Thénac,
- Alexandre GRENOT, departmental councillor
- Presidents of the MSA. CAF, CPAM.
A new Espace France Services at the Thénac Town Hall
The aim of this new France Services area is to help citizens to access public services close to their homes and to be assisted in their administrative procedures.
Health, family, retirement, law, housing, tax, job search, digital support. It is within a unique place that the agents of France services will be able to welcome and accompany citizens!
Visit to the Cabaret Le Chai Royal
The day continued with a visit to the Cabaret le Chai Royal.
A moment of exchange and discovery between the owners of the Domaine des Chais and the Prefect of the Charente Maritime, the Deputy Prefect of Saintes, the President of the Department, the Mayor of Thénac and the Mayor of Les Gonds.